Kelowna – Okanagan
Vacation Rentals • Condos • Cottages | Condo ManagementMade a reservation and now you can’t keep it? Things happen – sometimes you can’t get away when you thought. We’ll try to make it as easy a possible for you.
Our Cancellation Policy is:
- A non refundable deposit of one night’s room rate or 25% of nights reserved (whichever is greater) is processed at the time the booking is made to guarantee your reservation; the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and is charged to your credit card at that time
- A full refund, less your non refundable deposit if you let us know within 30 days
- If you cancel within 30 days, there is no refund; we will make every attempt to try and refill the space and if we are successful you will be credited for any days filled less your non refundable deposit fee
- Since our reservation and cancellation policies must be more restrictive than a large hotel, we recommend you consider traveler’s insurance to protect your vacation; a cancellation is very disappointing to both the guests who have decided to cancel and the owners; in most instances, we will have turned away other guests who would have reserved the accommodation for your dates
- OVRM welcomes payment by Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card and good old-fashioned Canadian and US currency or Travelers Cheques